Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.settlementagreement.co.uk.
3. We may collect and process information you provide us when you complete forms on our website or you contact us by telephone or email or otherwise.
4. We may keep a record of your correspondence or the information you provide us. If you telephone us you may speak to our staff or our outsourced call-handling provider or a third party employment solicitor that help us to deliver our services to you. We may keep a record of any information you provide us and our call-handling provider during any telephone conversation or message you leave.
5. If you have asked us to do so, we will contact a solicitor and/or career expert so we can provide them with your information so they can contact you about your settlement agreement and employment situation.
6. In the event that we sell or buy our business or assets we may disclose and/or transfer your personal data to the buyer or seller.
7. We may use the information you have provided to contact you directly about your enquiry or request feedback from you about the services provided by us and/or a panel solicitor. We may use the information you have provided to contact you and market our services. If you agree to provide a testimonial we may publish it on our Website or in other marketing material and/or on any third party’s website to promote our services. You may withdraw your consent to the use a testimonial you have provided at any time by writing to us at our registered address or by email (see below).
8. We will not pass your information onto any third party unless you have consented to us doing so.
10. We use functional cookies, for example to create video content, contact forms and social media functions such as ‘like’ and ‘share’ buttons that remember your login information if you share content with your friends and contacts.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
12. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the settings on your browser. However, if you do this you may find some parts of our website do not work or you are preventing from access our website (or parts of it).
14. We may collect information about your computer including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report information to advertisers. This is statistical data only and does not identify any individual.
15. If you wish to opt out of receiving our marketing material (including emails) please email us (see below).
16. The Data Protection Act 2018 gives you the right to access personal information held about you. If you wish to make a request please email us (see below) or write to us at our registered office.
18. References to ‘We’ in this Policy refer to Marchmouse Media Limited.
19. Should you wish to contact us about this policy please write to our registered office or email
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.