UPDATED 14th MAY 2021
1. We hope you are happy with our website and the services we provide. We always encourage feedback and we’d love to hear from you. We strive to improve our website and the information we provide our visitors in relation to settlement agreements and employment law. If you do have a complaint it may be made in writing, by e-mail, by telephone or any other form in respect of a service that we have provided.
2. We are not a firm of solicitors and we do not provide legal services or advice. If you have consulted a solicitor please direct your complaint to them directly, following their complaint procedure. If your complaint is about a service we have provided we reserve the right to decline to consider a complaint that is made more than six months after you became aware of the cause of the complaint. There may be instances where we will waive this requirement at our discretion. We will confirm to you in writing if a complaint has been made outside the time limit that we are prepared to consider.
3. We will usually send you a written or electronic acknowledgement of a complaint within five business days of receipt, identifying the person who will be handling the complaint. Wherever possible, that person will not have been directly involved in the matter which is the subject of the complaint, and will have authority to settle the complaint.
4.Within four weeks of receiving a complaint, we will send you either:
a. final response which adequately addresses the complaint; or
b. a holding response, which explains why we are not yet in a position to resolve the complaint and indicates when we will make further contact with you.
5. Within eight weeks of receiving a complaint we will send you either:
a. a final response which adequately addresses the complaint; or
b. a response which: explains why we are still not in a position to make a final response, giving reasons for the further delay and indicating when we expect to be able to provide a final response.
7. Where we decide that redress is appropriate, we will provide you with fair compensation for any acts or omissions for which we are responsible and will comply with any offer of redress which you accept. Appropriate redress will not always involve financial redress.
8. We reserve the right to change this Procedure and update this page.
9. References to ‘We’ in this Procedure refer to Marchmouse Media Limited.
10. Should you wish to contact us about this procedure please contact us.