Join our panel of employment solicitors
Settlementagreement.co.uk was founded by a national journalist with the simple aim of providing consumers with easy to understand guidance on settlement agreements. The website has grown into one of the most popular online resources for employees on settlement agreements.
In addition to providing guidance and expert answers, we also help our visitors get matched with a specialist solicitor. Every month we have thousands of page views on our website from across the UK. We’ve been featured in the Guardian, the Mail Online, This is Money, and Employment Solicitor magazine.
If you’re interested in helping our visitors with settlement agreements in your area, please get in touch.
- ACAS Code of Practice on Settlement Agreements
- ACAS: A Guide: Settlement Agreements
- ACAS Response to Consultation on Settlement Agreement Code – dated June 2013
- Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013 – Section 14 – Confidentiality of negotiations before termination of employment
- Section 23 – Renaming of “compromise agreements” to “Settlement Agreements
- Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013 – Commencement – Provisions within the Act – Indicative timetable – table 1
- Ending the Employment Relationship – Government Response to Consultation – January 2013.