3. We may collect and process information you provide us when you complete forms on our website or you contact us by telephone or email or otherwise.
4. We may keep a record of your correspondence or the information you provide us. If you telephone us you may speak to our staff or our outsourced call-handling provider or a third party employment solicitor that help us to deliver our services to you. We may keep a record of any information you provide us and our call-handling provider during any telephone conversation or message you leave.
5. If you have asked us to do so, we will contact one (or more) of our panel solicitors and/or career experts so we can provide them with your information so they can contact you about your settlement agreement and employment situation.
6. In the event that we sell or buy our business or assets we may disclose and/or transfer your personal data to the buyer or seller.
7. We may use the information you have provided to contact you directly about your enquiry or request feedback from you about the services provided by us and/or a panel solicitor. We may use the information you have provided to contact you and market our services. If you agree to provide a testimonial we may publish it on our Website or in other marketing material and/or on any third party’s website to promote our services. You may withdraw your consent to the use a testimonal you have provided at any time by writing to us at our registered address or by email (see below).
8. We will not pass your information onto any third party unless you have consented to us doing so.
10. We use functional cookies, for example to create video content, contact forms and social media functions such as ‘like’ and ‘share’ buttons that remember your login information if you share content with your friends and contacts.
12. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the settings on your browser. However, if you do this you may find some parts of our website do not work or you are preventing from access our website (or parts of it).
14. We may collect information about your computer including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report information to advertisers. This is statistical data only and does not identify any individual.
15. If you wish to opt out of receiving our marketing material (including emails) please email us (see below).
16. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access personal information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 as a contribution towards our costs of responding to your request. If you wish to make a request please email us (see below) or write to us at our registered office.
18. References to ‘We’ in this Policy refer to Marchmouse Media Limited.
19. Should you wish to contact us about this policy please write to our registered office or email: email@example.com.